June: The burden of winter lifted, and the freedom of warm temperatures infusing us with cheer. And Adam’s Inn wants to celebrate the advent of summer by offering 10% off any room, any night of the week, during the month of June.
Come celebrate with us and enjoy all that Washington, DC and the Adams Morgan neighborhood has to offer!! Here is a taste of things you can look forward to in the nation’s capital during the month of June:
- Dupont-Kalorama Museum Walk – free admission to museums near Dupont Circle, as well as special activities (June 1-2)
- UniverSoul Circus – A family-friendly event with music, theater, circus arts (June 5-9) at RFK Stadium Grounds
- DC Jazz Festival – June 5-16
- Silverdocs Film Festival – free films and special programs at the AFI Silver Theater in Silver Spring (June 19-23)
- Smithsonian Folklife Festival – Experience and celebrate cultural traditions from all over the world! Music, dance, crafts, food, discussions and cooking demonstrations. One of DC’s most popular events! (June 26-30)