Adam’s Inn, a Victorian B&B spanning three 100-year old buildings on a quiet residential street, has been a “home away from home” for international and budget conscious travelers for 20 years.
Centrally located in the heart of historic Adams-Morgan, the Inn borders a vibrant, multicultural entertainment district that is home to more than one hundred of DC’s most popular shops, restaurants, and music clubs. The National Zoo, White House, Convention Center, museums, galleries and many other tourist attractions are just minutes away by foot, subway, bus or taxi.
The Inn is just a 7 block walk from the Woodley Park Red Line Metro station and a 10 block walk from the Columbia Heights Green & Yellow Line Metro station. We offer comfort, charm, and affordability, plus friendly and knowledgeable staff that go out of their way to be helpful.
For more details about our neighborhood, check out the Adams Morgan Neighborhood Guide from the Washington Post.
- 10 minute walk to two Metro Stations (Red Line, Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan) and- (Green & Yellow Lines, Columbia Heights)
- 26 guestrooms, 15 with private bath
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Continental breakfast served daily
- Inn facilities are also available for business and social functions
- Cable TV, DVD, VCR, and pay phones in common areas (no TVs in rooms)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Garden patio
- Guest kitchen with refrigerator and microwave
- Guest laundry facilities
- Limited garage parking (reservations necessary via phone or email only, no online parking reservations)
- Pet friendly (see full policy here)
A WORD ABOUT PARKING…
We are located in a very popular and vibrant neighborhood. Parking is premium and costly. If you must bring a car, Adam’s Inn has limited availability (four spaces) for an additional cost. In addition, two-hour street parking is available during the week (exempt on weekends), as are a couple of garages within walking distance. As an alternative, public transportation is very accessible and easy to use.